Vidya Balan hits back at Shahid

Unknown | 12:42 AM | 0 comments

After ‘Kismat Konnection’, Vidya Balan has gone through trauma as someone has passed some derogatory comment about her. She is not keen to divulge the name but it all started after working with Shahid Kapur. Shahid recently commented that he did not want to work with Vidya. She too hits back at Shahid.

Commenting on Shahid’s statement, Vidya said, “Did I say that that I want to work with him? If someone doesn’t want to work with me, so be it. It’s his loss completely. There are other fish in the sea.”

Vidya says, “If someone (ahem ahem) who matters to you talks you down, it can break you. That someone whose approval mattered to me started to constantly find faults with me. It started reflecting on me. At that point of time, it was important to walk away from that relationship. I don’t want to take his name.”

During ‘Kismat Konnection’, Shahid was rumored to be dating Vidya Balan. But after the debacle of the film, the rumor died down.

Category:

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!

0 comments