Farah selects Akshay over SRK for her first home production film

Unknown | 8:53 PM | 0 comments


Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder

Everyone must be wondering why the choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan has picked Akshay Kumar over best friend Bollywood badsaah Shah Rukh Khan, especially when it is her first home production. The film is titled as Tees Maar Khan, which is her third directorial venture for which her husband Shirish Kunder has penned the script. Her selection is contrary to our expectations, but she says that Shah Rukh, (who starred in her two films earlier- Main Hoon Na, Om Shani Om) is ok with it. “There’s no stress between SRK and me. In fact, he’s very happy for me and our production house and has offered every kind of help that I might need while doing the film,” say Farah.

Meanwhile production of Tees Maar Khan will be joint effort of Farah-Shirish’s home production and Akshay’s production house. Talking about film, Shirish said, “I wrote this film with Akshay in mind. My first film Jaaneman was with him and we share a good rapport. Initially, I was supposed to direct Tees Maar Khan but since it’s our first home production, Farah and I decided that I’ll produce it and she’ll direct it.”

“Tees Maar Khan means a smart ass,” defines Farah. Shooting for the film will start in March next year. However to cast a female lead for the film, Farah and Shirish will go for nationwide hunt.

Meanwhile, SRK is believed to be starred in Farah next film Happy New Year. “I don’t even have a script for Happy New Year yet, so when this film came along, I decided to go ahead with it. It’s my kind of film and has everything in it - action, comedy and full masala. It’s like a readymade script for me,” adds Farah.

Category:

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!

0 comments