Akshay: I am waiting for 3 Idiots

Unknown | 10:19 PM | 0 comments



Akshay Kumar is eagerly waiting to catch Aamir Khan’s upcoming flick 3 Idiots.

Talking about Kurbaan and 3 Idiots, Akshay Kumar says, “I have heard that KURBAAN is very good so I am waiting to get a chance to see that. Their passion is so intriguing and this movie is right up Kareena’s street. But 3 IDIOTS is a film I have been waiting to see for over a year now. I have heard the script and I think it’s a cracker. Only Aamir can beat his own records.”
“I get very excited about other people’s movies. It’s great to step back and just enjoy what my industry is making. I have a memory like that of an elephant. I remember every one’s first movie and like to see their latest movies and watch how they have matured over a period of time.”

Akshay is also awaiting the release of his movie De Dana Dan.

Category:

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!

0 comments